Sunday, April 12, 2009

April fools!


So last week was April fools day and I woke up to quite a funny surprise. Our door was duct taped shut....it was pretty funny, except for the fact that I had to leave to get to class. My big group project was due on April Fools Day and I wished that it was just a joke and my professor would say "Just kidding, you don't have to turn in your 20 page papers!" (but don't worry, it was a group project with 4 people and we each had to write 5 pages...no big deal!) So it was kind of a relief to get that over with. I am officially going to study abroad in France this summer and next fall semester; I am so excited! After that I am going to spend a semester in Africa at the University of Ghana studying geography. It sounds really expensive but the study abroad program I am doing is set up so that I pay USU tuition at a foreign school and any financial aid or scholarships that I have go toward paying for it. It is really awesome. It has been a bit stressful doing all of the paper work and figuring out passports, visas, etc., but it will all be worth it when I'm at the top of the Eiffel Tower overlooking all of Paris! woo hoooo!!! I really need to get ready for my final exams, projects, and presentations, so next week is going to be intense. Have a good week and GO AGGIES! :)

No comments: