Monday, January 12, 2009

Spring 2009 Here I Come!

So my friends, it is the beginning of a new year and a new semester and I am determined to work hard to meet my goals for the coming year. Not only is it a new year, but I am now a year older (cause I am really cool and my birthday is New Years...yep January first!) There is always a party, and everyone remembers it is my birthday, so it's pretty sweet. But now that the long needed winter break is over (which was very fun) it is time to get to work.
It is the beginning of a new semester and I really like my classes. I'm so excited to learn new things and meet new people. This year I am going to get up a little bit earlier, be more balanced, and make the most out of each day by using my time wisely.
The other night I went skiing at "The Beav" (or Beaver Mountain) and it was so much fun! Just about 45 minutes and you're there! There was sweet powder and lots of fun people. Regardless of if you board or ski, it's a fun place to be.
Right now I am working on my study abroad applications so I'll let you know how that goes.
Welcome back Aggies to the Spring semester!

No comments: