Sunday, December 14, 2008

woohoooooooo! finals week is done!

Yay! Finals week is now over, what a relief! I was lucky this semester and I only had 2 final exams, but instead I had a lot of final papers, group projects, and presentations. But I’ll take those over a final any time. So, as you could imagine, this week was a bit stressful and I am very glad to be free of homework, studying, and the library. I do love school, but finals week is always crazy (in a good way of course) it wouldn’t be finals week without a little stress right?

It is pretty funny actually. Someone started this tradition during finals week called “the howl.” And Wednesday of finals week at 10pm on the dot, everyone in the library breaks the silence, the monotonous pencil tapping, or the keyboard clatter and just starts howling like wolves. It is quite an invigorating experience. It definitely helps to get through the rest of a crazy cram night. And of course, its fun!

there's a video of it on youtube...take a look, it's pretty great

No comments: