Saturday, March 7, 2009

Primary Elections

Hi friends! ASUSU Elections were last week and it was pretty exciting. All of the candidates campaign and have a fun time with that. I live in Honors House in the LLC (Living Learning Center) and it is really nice there. I planned a study abroad program to let people know about the great opportunities available through the USU Study Abroad Office. My friend who has studied abroad in Chile, Uganda, and Nicaragua came and told us about her experience and answered some questions for us. (This picture is of a little town called Annecy in France where I will be for 2 months this summer before my semester at the University of Saint-Etienne in France.) After studying in France for 7 months, I'm going to study for a semester at the University of Ghana :) I can't wait!
(this is from the study abroad photo contest)

We're still practicing for the luau and it's going to be great!!! Multicultural student services is sponsoring a Polynesian showcase of music and dance featuring the cultures of Samoa, Tonga, Hawaii, New Zealand, Fiji, and Tahiti. We're going to have amazing food catered by the Pauni Family. I'm dancing in Hawaii, New Zealand, and Fiji! It's going to be on March 20th and it is going to be so great!

No comments: