Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween/the Howl

Hey hey! This weekend was Halloween yay! At Utah State we have an absolutely HUGE Halloween party everay year called The Howl. It’s the biggest party in the state of Utah and it is crazy fun! It went ffrom 8:30 p.m.–1:30 a.m. This year we had a haunted maze, movies and AWESOME dance performances by USU’s dance company Full Circle (they were dressed up all creepy and did some really cool dances and it was really impressive.) Some awesome bands came: Code Hero, Rock Bandits, Recycled Percussion and Love You Long Time. I was really excited about Love You Long Time cause I’m a big fan.
I volunteered at the Howl and I helped in the ballroom so I got to meet the band Recycled Percussion. They were so amazing and the guys were really nice. My friend Erika and I worked at the merchandise table during their two shows. The band dressed up for the second show and here is a sweet pic we got with them. I had to wear my volunteer shirt but I still dressed up like a cat and then I dressed up like a boy scout for a dance/costume party that was the night after. Hope you had  a happy HOWL-aween cause I sure did :) see ya at the Howl next year!

No comments: